Or call (615) 862-8400 for more information.
- NatalieDec. 3, 2022Beautiful park!
It was bigger than I expected, plenty of space to walk around with beautiful scenery. There was also plenty of parking and it was free!
- MarieJul. 27, 2022Centennial park the Parthenon
The day we went was 91 and felt like temp of 101. They had a water fountain and bottle filling station in front of the building but it didn’t work. It was a nice park but keep in mind the walking path is mostly in the sun not shaded very much.
- AubreyMar. 23, 2022Great for photos
My dogs had a great time exploring the park. We got lots of great photos.
- SusaSep. 5, 2021Nice park
nice park for a walk with your pup Quite busy on a Sunday afternoon despite a little rain so can imagine that crowded when sunny.
- MelissaFeb. 8, 2020Nice Flat Paves Paths For Walking.
Beautiful background for pictures.