Shelby Dog Park
Or call (615) 862-8424 for more information.
- SamanthaMore than a year agoHidden!
We couldn’t find the park :-(
- BarbaraMore than a year agoJust ok
Very difficult to find. They need more signs. Can be dusty/muddy.
- CapriMore than a year agoGreat Park
Nice size and we’ve never had a problem with aggressive dogs. It can get a bit dusty or muddy but I just give my dog a quick bath afterwards.
- NancyMore than a year agoCouldn't find it
Coming from out of town, we were looking for a park to bring our goldendoodle. We drove around the park looking for it, but we couldn't even find it. No signs at all to tell us where to go. However, Zoey, our dog, got in a nice walk on the Shelby Bottoms trail, which we recommend.
- JessicaMore than a year agogreat park!
Lots of room for dogs to run with different terrains.
- KristenMore than a year agostopped while traveling
Great park to find on our drive out west. It is not too far off of I-40 though for a moment you drive through an ugly part of town. Park itself I safe neighborhood and friendly. Clean, large and easy to find!
- MichelleMore than a year agoI love this park
This park is great! It's one big area so all dogs are together but 99% of the dogs all get along! Every one is super friendly and easy to talk to. My dog loves it! And knows exactly where we are going when I say dog park. There's a couple of benches to sit and a water fountain for the dogs. It's great!