All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Douglas Family Preserve2549 Medcliff Rd, Santa Barbara, CA, US, 93109
Douglas Family Preserve has received a rating of 4.0 out of 5 bones by 8 dog owners on BringFido.
- More than one year ago.Wonderful running spot More than one year ago.Wonderful running spot
We found this spot by accident traveling up the coast. It's a great spot to let your pup run free. You have to decide whether the risk (the proximity of the cliffs) is worth it.
- More than one year ago.beautiful views! More than one year ago.beautiful views!
Absolutely beautiful views! Area is well maintained and has a spot with a water fountain for the dogs. Quite a few dogs there and all are friendly. Most walk without leashes, I kept mine on a leash because of the steep cliffs.
- More than one year ago.Fantastic More than one year ago.Fantastic
As a travel nurse, I move all the time and am constantly trying to find places to wear my dogs out. This preserve is gorgeous and well maintained. I kept my dogs leashed, not because they don't get along with others but because my male is strong willed and doesn't come back unless he wants to. The off leash dogs were well behaved. We'd is not go down to the beach on this trip, but will back to do so.
- More than one year ago.Great, social spot for pups More than one year ago.Great, social spot for pups
My leashed dog loved all the dog interaction on this trail, and I enjoyed the views. All of the dogs and humans were friendly, and I would definitely bring Finn here again next time we visit.
- More than one year ago.the cool dogs More than one year ago.the cool dogs
the cool dogs war born in 20011.
- More than one year ago.Keep your dogs leashed More than one year ago.Keep your dogs leashed
I have come to this park for many years with my dog... I always keep my dogs leashed- even tho it is off leash area. I keep my dog close to me for their safety
- More than one year ago.Bad idea... More than one year ago.Bad idea...
It has a beautiful view but it is not worth the risk. There is no fencing around the edge of the bluff and 2-3 DOGS DIE EVERY YEAR FROM FALLING OVER THE EDGE!!!! There are also many more that get stuck on the ledges. We just watched 2 labs fall to their deaths the other day
- More than one year ago.Off-Leash with a view More than one year ago.Off-Leash with a view
Wonderful park, lots of other dogs come here, You don't have to be a dog owner to enjoy the views of the bluffs overlooking the ocean, on a clear day you can see out to the channel island. There is one doggie watering station here. Two ways down to the beach, the front side. Down a moderately steep hill. Or at the end of Mesa Lane, there is a VERY long stair case. Public Restrooms available by the Boathouse restaurant just off the beach.