Mark your calendars for Psycho Wycho! This dog friendly event will be held from start to race end (Visit Website for official race times) on February 22, 2020 at Wyandotte County Lake Park in Kansas City, KS, US. Admission is varied based on registration; dogs are $10.Visit Website
Or email email@example.com for more information.
BringFido to this annual race that features:
10-Miles: one 10.4-mile loop.
20-Miles: two 10.4-mile loops.
The 50K course consists of three 10.4 mile loops of technical single track and Bridle Trail. Each loop has 1300 feet of elevation gain, with three of the biggest Hills coming in the last 2 miles. Sometimes the course is muddy; sometimes it is frozen solid; but usually it is dry, firm and fast.
This race is very popular and has a party atmosphere, replete with a DJ! Keeping with the party atmosphere, there will be two or three different craft beers on tap (and/or the race director's own homebrew on tap), regular and vegan chili, and incredible pre-paid-for and downloadable race photos by Mile 90 Photography. There are also nice cash premiums for first through third place (overall).
• Human owner must be a registered entrant and have dog on leash.
• You must keep your dog on a leash at all times while in the park; (Wyco Park's rules).
• You must carry water for your dog during the entire run.
• You will need to offer water to your dog periodically.
• You will need to conduct regular physical checks on your dog periodically (e.g., check for limping, check paw pads, etc.).
• You must be considerate of other runners and not hinder or interfere with their progress.