Australia & South Pacific Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Australia & South Pacific Forum on January 31, 2013 4:12 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Australia & South Pacific, please post a reply. If you’re travelling to Australia & the South Pacific yourself, you can also get discounted rates on pet friendly hotels in Australia & the South Pacific here.

Travel from Australia with dogs

Hi All,
I've searched and searched and had no luck finding much info on travelling out of Australia (either Melbourne or Sydney, or anywhere really!) with dogs.
From all i have seen, Aus law does not allow dogs to fly in cabins on any flights, and as i dont want to put my dogs in the cargo hold or as baggage (they are 2 cavaliers) i am struggling! Has anyone taken their dogs from Aus to Eur in any other way? Much appreciated!
Regards
Rachel

Originally posted by Rachel from Melbourne, AU
January 31, 2013 4:12 p.m.

Replies

Travel from Australia with dogs

You are right that you can not carry your pets with you to Australia as it is not allowed and hence cargo is the good option for it to carry you furry pets.

Posted by Ackerley from Farmington, NY, US
February 5, 2013 2:16 a.m.

This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.