All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Frankie and Lola's Front Street Cafe1154 Front St, Morro Bay, CA, US, 93442
Frankie and Lola's Front Street Cafe has received a rating of 4.7 out of 5 bones by 6 dog owners on BringFido and 4.5 out of 5 in 565 traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
- More than one year ago.Best food and service More than one year ago.Best food and service
The food and service are awesome !!! The owner truly loves dogs and treat them as royalty !! We drove 5 hours to eat her food and hang out and we will definitely do it again.
- More than one year ago.great breakfast food More than one year ago.great breakfast food
Didn't bring the dog this time but the food is great. Lots of people with pups on the patio and the staff was very friendly to the dogs and very accommodating with walking around dogs. Very small can be a long wait, but worth it. Plenty of space to walk the dog around while waiting.
- More than one year ago.a must More than one year ago.a must
Amazing food!!! Great patio for the pup.
- More than one year ago.great! More than one year ago.great!
Awesome food!- everything was great! My dog loved it!
- More than one year ago.Decent food, lots for dogs to look at More than one year ago.Decent food, lots for dogs to look at
We ate breakfast on the patio of this restaurant last week with our two small dogs. They liked looking at all the people going in and out and walking near the shops next door. The pancakes were very good. The only downside is that there is only pavement in the area.
- More than one year ago.Best in Show More than one year ago.Best in Show
This place rocks! Some of the best food on the coast, or anywhere really. Kirk is the kitchen master and puts the coolest twists on all of the old standards. Dogs? YES! Your dog can hang out with you on the patio with a great view of the Rock. Staff is über friendly and they all love the four legged guests. Pawesome!