Or call (805) 773-5646 for more information.
- LailaMore than a year agoNot sooo dog friendly..
Went in just to order coffee and a scone on a very windy morning and was promptly told dogs are not allowed inside..a little miniature weenie dog that I was holding..so although the food was fine.. the guy’s attitude was not.
- MaryMore than a year agoDelicious!
Had great breakfast on the patio with our 2 pups.
- BonMore than a year agoVery Friendly
This is a mostly a take-out place where you order inside and then sit on the patio. We had to go in one at a time to order so one of us could stay with our pup.
Food was very good, arrived quickly, and was reasonably priced.
Someone did come out to see if we needed anything, which I appreciated.
- Amy BelitsosMore than a year agoHoneymoon
We love this place. Food is great. So nice to sit outside in the courtyard with our pup.We will come back.
- NathanMore than a year agoYum!
Dogs welcome on patio. Super dog friendly and food is amazing!
- AlanMore than a year agoNice place
We found this place this morning and had a very tasty breakfast.