Spoons Bistro & Bakery
Or call (970) 255-7237 for more information.
- DierdreMay. 8, 2021Not as dog friendly as it seems
While I can attest to its beauty and vast outdoot seating there are a few issues that makes this place a mediocre dog restaurant.
1. There is no wait staff. You must go in and order food (dogs not allowed inside) and if you are alone you are forced to tie your dog to the table and hope he doesn't get confused and escape or heaven forbid stolen.
2. They did not provide poop bags dispensaries which I was okay with because I carry my own, but trash cans are not easily accessible. I had to walk the entire perimeter of the building before I found one.
Decent food, staff was friendly enough but this is a place for brunch dates with a significant other or friends. Not someone alone with a dog.
- ConnieMar. 9, 2021Amazing food, great social distancing
We got a puppy last summer and living in rural NW Colorado we often go to grand junction for errands. We’ve now eaten at Spoons twice during the pandemic, during the fall and spring, and it’s perfect for pooches and social distancing. The food is so good and the outdoor area is very expansive since it’s also the outside area for the hospice house it’s attached to, which is also benefitted by your patronage here. I don’t think I’ll ever eat breakfast anywhere else in junction. Dog friendly, beautiful outdoor seating and benefits an amazing cause. What else could you want?
- ShellyOct. 17, 2020Great Casual Setting
The food was amazing as was the staff. beautiful spacious patio.
- CarolinaFeb. 18, 2020No dogs allowed inside
No dogs allowed inside
- JohnJun. 3, 2019Epic Road trip
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful dinner! The staff was great and very happy to see Nikita our German Shepherd. I cannot say enough about the great food and service. Highly recommend that anyone in the area stop here for a meal with their puppy!
- AshleyMay. 11, 2019Phenomenal Food And Service!!
We made reservations here a couple months out because of this app. We almost canceled due to rain and needing to sit out doors with our dogs. I called an hour before and asked if the patio was closed due to the rain (assuming the answer was going to be yes and we’d have to come up with plan B). The person who answered the phone told us they’re discouraging guests from sitting out there because of the rain, but they’ll accommodate anything we need and they’re looking forward to having us. Logan our server did just that. Everyone who works there is so kind and we are incredibly grateful for last night’s meal. Thinking about going back tomorrow for breakfast! The food was absolutely delicious - but the service was unbeatable. Logan brought our pups a fresh bowl of water when we sat down too. The ambiance is beautiful and relaxing. I highly recommend this restaurant!
- CindiJul. 16, 2018Puppy and human approved!
Great from scratch breakfast food, yummy coffee and sweet humans. The patio is beautiful and big enough for a sled team of dogs and their humans!