All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Tanner Park2740 S 2700 E, Salt Lake City, UT, US, 84109
Or call (631) 893-2100 for more information.
Tanner Park has received a rating of 4.6 out of 5 bones by 14 dog owners on BringFido.
- May. 25, 2017So much fun! May. 25, 2017So much fun!
It's such a fun dog park trail, my dog Cleo loves the water and enjoys splashing around. Owners are great too, everyone is so friendly and understanding of dog things. It's a great place to get your dogs more socialised and get a nice work out for you and your pup!
- More than one year ago.Great Park More than one year ago.Great Park
Great park. Lots of running room, fenced in, 3 Creek access points, Clear paths. Only problem is some people do not pick up after their dogs. Overall great
- More than one year ago.!!! More than one year ago.!!!
I would love this!!!1
- More than one year ago.Fun for dogs More than one year ago.Fun for dogs
We love going here. Only huge hang up is my dogs and my friends dogs get sick here. We prefer other parks, this one is fun on occasion, but some dogs parents. 😕
- More than one year ago.Awesome More than one year ago.Awesome
There is an off leash trail and an awesome little creek that all the dogs play in. Property is largely fenced so you don't have to worry about the highway. Very friendly dogs & owners.
- More than one year ago.Pup loves it! More than one year ago.Pup loves it!
Great place full of friendly dogs and their people!
- More than one year ago.Great place for both dogs and people More than one year ago.Great place for both dogs and people
My fiance and I did a road trip from Colorado to California in May and we found this little hidden gem. Its amazing!!! The dogs had a blast playing in the creek and running all around the park. Its a cool place if you wanna go for a somewhat quiet walk/hike as our dogs like to make a lot of noise when they play. Its a very beautiful place as well plenty of lush green grass and gorgeous mountain views. If you live in SLC or are planning on taking a trip through I would definitely recommend stopping here for a while. The park up top is great too as there are picnic tables and covered area that you can enjoy a nice picnic lunch which we did after a few hours of playing and getting dirty.
- More than one year ago.Awesome Park More than one year ago.Awesome Park
The park is a little hard to find. It is located at the bottom of a service road to the immediate right of Tanner Park. Follow the road and it takes you to the creek. LOTS of big puppies, extremely well behaved dogs and owners. I will continue to visit this location. Gives me a nice workout and my puppy enjoyed the socializing. Take water since I keep reading conflicting info on the creek water.
- More than one year ago.great park, friendly dogs, one caveat.. More than one year ago.great park, friendly dogs, one caveat..
My dog had a blast splashing, wrestling, and chasing other dogs in the creek! One caveat to our morning of fun: the creek is infested with Giardia spores. The signs on the way down to the creek, warning that pets with diarrhea may not enter the water, should have alerted me. My dog took a few hearty gulps of the water that she and others were playing in. Several days later, she is having frequent, runny stools and accidents in the house with no warning (she is completely house-trained otherwise). Our vet confirmed, and they get several Giardia cases per week from this one dog park alone. Enjoy some off-leash time with your canine friend, but keep him/her out of the water. Its not worth it!
- More than one year ago.Best dog park in SLC! More than one year ago.Best dog park in SLC!
I'm a basset hound and this is my favorite place to come on weekends! The other people and dogs are usually very friendly.
- More than one year ago.Awesome !!!! More than one year ago.Awesome !!!!
Great place with a lot of space, nice trails and exciting bushes for a little cocker spaniel ! With all the snow, it's a great place to enjoy a long walk with plenty of friends, especially before heading to the Cottowoods canyons, where dogs a prohibited (watershed protection), strictly enforced !
- More than one year ago.Much Loved Park More than one year ago.Much Loved Park
Parley's Hollow/Creek/Tanner Dog Park is one of the best places I consistently take my dog. We appreciate the open creek access and swimming holes. We appreciate the work that has been done on the trails and care that patrons take to pick up after their pets. We enjoy seeing the same families and seeing familiar faces (dog and human). We enjoy the off leash mentality with well behaved dogs.
- More than one year ago.Tanner Park ROCKS!! More than one year ago.Tanner Park ROCKS!!
We have so much fun at Tanner park with our dog! It is so nice to be able to have a place to let our dog off leash and run around like the puppy he is, he has the time of his life while at the same time we are getting a nice workout hiking around with him :) As long as people keep picking up their dogs poop it will stay the PERFECT place to take our "baby" :)
- More than one year ago.Too Much Fun More than one year ago.Too Much Fun
I love taking my dogs and they love it to its a great social event for them with lots of running, splashing, and all and all a good time .