All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
Flagler Beach2700 Oceanshore Blvd, Flagler Beach, FL, US, 32136
Flagler Beach has received a rating of 4.4 out of 5 bones by 10 dog owners on BringFido.
- May. 08, 2017Beautiful May. 08, 2017Beautiful
I happened to stop there and see they allow dogs on the beach. They had parking spots in a1a, right by the entrance. The beach is absolutely gorgeous and I was there i at the end of April and there were few people around! I had my dog leashed. I met a woman that had a dog with her and since the pups wanted to play, I attached another leash to mine , to extend it and let them play. The pups had a blast!
- More than one year ago.windy but awesome More than one year ago.windy but awesome
I enjoy having to use the leash because there aren't any stressful moments, I was on the beach with one other person. She had let her dog play, so I let my dog play with her dog. It was windy as heck but it was a great time. Friendly local spot.
- More than one year ago.Great beach More than one year ago.Great beach
This is one of the few beaches you can walk along w/ your LEASHED dog without being harassed by a bunch of crazy unleashed dogs. We love our solitude. Lots of wide open space to enjoy. Makes for a lovely, peaceful walk!
- More than one year ago.We love it!!!!! More than one year ago.We love it!!!!!
Perfect beach for me and my small dogs! I will go back for sure!!!!!! ; )
- More than one year ago.Buck @the beach More than one year ago.Buck @the beach
Nice free beach, park around 14 th or 15th south street on side, nice and relaxing great for the dog, remember your doggie sunscreen!
- More than one year ago.No Freedom for Fido More than one year ago.No Freedom for Fido
I was kind of disappointed, that the dogs had to be leashed. I thought it would be like Walton Rocks, where the dogs have fun in the waves and fetching a ball. Boring for my dogs and me.
- More than one year ago.Life IS a beach More than one year ago.Life IS a beach
Closest place to Ormond to take a swim! I had so much fun! And we have been back several times. I love meeting new friends to swim and play with!!
- More than one year ago.Always leash your dog More than one year ago.Always leash your dog
8 foot leash is as long as you can have - Do Not let your do run free. You will be fined. And we always hear dog owners say "he never attacked anyone before" - after fido really hurt someone. So be responsible so they dont shut down the Dog Beach - thanks!
- More than one year ago.Mr More than one year ago.Mr
We go every year and bring our humans, love the beach, ocean and people, went to Myrtle Beach as well last year but can't beat Flagler beach. Woof Woof!
- More than one year ago.Booka was diggin this beach More than one year ago.Booka was diggin this beach
Me and My family went to Palm coast to visit family and wanted to bring our dog Booka. When we found out that Flaggler Beach was dog friendly we were in. There is alot of space for him to run around and play and he loved swimming. I'd suggest bringing a few leashes and hooking them together so your pooch gets his own space, but other then that pack a doggy bag and hit the waves!