Suggestions/Feedback Dog Travel Forum

This topic was posted in the Suggestions/Feedback Forum on May 11, 2016 8:41 p.m.. If you can help with this question about Suggestions/Feedback, please post a reply.

Pet friendly La Quinta, Tillman's Corner/Mobile, Alabama

Located off I-10 just behind the Holiday Inn, this pet-friendly hotel welcomed us and our dog Jack. We stayed twice, traveling to and from our destination. The rooms were clean, although the ice machines on the 2nd floor where we stayed the 2nd time, were out of order due to renovations.
The staff was friendly and helpful and we saw other pet owners staying there as well. There is a good area to walk your pets and a pool for the humans, although it wasn't really ready for use in early May.
During our second stay, my one problem was with some my fellow guests who engaged in a lot of door slamming while checking in at 11:30 pm, waking me from a sound sleep. I hung out in the lobby, drinking the ice water provided by the staff until I could try and get back to sleep.
There is a small coffee maker and coffee in the rooms and free continental breakfast with coffee provided there as well. And the hot water for tea didn't taste like coffee, which was wonderful!

Originally posted by Karin from Peachtree City, GA, US
May 11, 2016 8:41 p.m.

Replies

No discussion yet, be the first to reply!
This site uses cookies to deliver our services. By using BringFido, you agree to our privacy policy.