All results are hidden due to the current filter settings.
De Soto National Memorial Beach8300 Desoto Memorial Hwy, Bradenton, FL, US, 34280
De Soto National Memorial Beach has received a rating of 4.3 out of 5 bones by 10 dog owners on BringFido.
- More than one year ago.It's the Best More than one year ago.It's the Best
I love this beach for my babies! I have 4 dogs all sizes and we all have a blast, well except Roxy. She hates getting wet...lol My rattie keeps all the bid dogs busy so they get tired out for their owners. He runs, runs, runs.
- More than one year ago.A nature walk trail with your dog More than one year ago.A nature walk trail with your dog
A nice nature walk through Florida native grove at the edge of the sea shore. The walk is a little longer than one mile and it goes along the seashore with intermittent access to the shore and occasional beach. It is handicap accessible and dogs on the leash are allowed. The park provides dog cleanup bags at frequent trash can locations along the trail. Good for a some forty five walk alone, with a friend or/and with pets. The gates closes at 5pm but there is abundant parking outside. The park is accessible until the subset.
- More than one year ago.Labapoloza More than one year ago.Labapoloza
This place is a perfect off leash beach. Not many beaches left in Florida where man's best friend can enjoy sand, sun and water in the company of other pooches. On any given day there can be as many as 50 or 60 dogs. The further down the sand you go the less people. On one occasion my Chocolate Lab partied with 20 other Labs.
- More than one year ago.Call it a trail, and the place is great More than one year ago.Call it a trail, and the place is great
Perfect for morning walks. The ranger staff provides waste bags. The mangroves provide wonderful shade and there are several benches along the trails. Do take a water bottle for your pooch as there aren't fountains in the park.
- More than one year ago.Perfect! More than one year ago.Perfect!
Great Off Leash beach for dogs to swim and play, I go there every weekend! Not sure what other reviews are all about but they seem to have missed the off-leash beach and went to other places of the park.
- More than one year ago.I love it! More than one year ago.I love it!
This place is the best! A little piece of paradise! There not only if a beach for the dogs but a series of historic trails with information about the native Americans who settled the area. You can hangout on the beach, go for a jog, fish and even go boating with your pup!
- More than one year ago.our pups love it here! More than one year ago.our pups love it here!
This is a great place for our labs to play in the water, with beautiful scenery & historic information too! Something for everyone!
- More than one year ago.really nice not an off leash park! More than one year ago.really nice not an off leash park!
i don't know where that picture was taken but it is a beach just not an off-leash park for fido to run but lots of trails to explore. come we want your comments below.
- More than one year ago.Not what the picture shows More than one year ago.Not what the picture shows
I was expecting to have a beach (as pictured) that allowed dogs. There is no sandy beach or life guard stand to be found here. There are trails and lots of historical information which was interesting, however not a beach for people to relax and soak up the rays with their 4 legged friends. Probably won't go back.
- More than one year ago.fabulous!! More than one year ago.fabulous!!
There are plenty of accesses to the water for the dogs to play in, the water is very clear and shallow enough for my chihuahua to enjoy. Great place with lots of trails for the dogs too. plus, the park has historical info that is very informative. i had no idea this was here and go back all the time