Here at BringFido, we know that seeing the world is better with your best friend by your side. That’s why we’re teaming up with Amazon Prime Video for the release of their upcoming unscripted competition series, “The Pack.”
In a race around the world, 12 teams of one human and one dog journey from country to country and take part in awesome challenges along the way. The unbreakable bonds the contestants share are put to the test to determine who can avoid elimination and which “paw-tnership” is the strongest of all. Thanks to Prime Video, there’s no need to leave your couch to see the world this winter. Sit, stay and stream “The Pack” with Fido on Prime Video starting November 20.
A Packed Weekend To celebrate the release of “The Pack,” Prime Video is bringing the dog-loving community around the world together to celebrate our best friends, and all of us at BringFido are joining in the fun! To kick off the show, Prime Video is hosting a “Packed Weekend” starting on Pack Friday, Nov. 20. Fido can bag himself unique experiences, deals and unexpected surprises all weekend.
Mark your calendars for “Pack Friday” on November 20, when Prime Video lets the dogs out by inviting you to get outside with your pup and score special discounts and offers. Here’s just a taste of what’s to come:
- BringFido is hosting a special contest for our members. Simply post your dog's favorite place to stay, play, or eat on the website between November 20 and 22 and you'll automatically be entered to win a $300 Amazon gift card.
- Red Roof will be rebranding itself as “Red Woof” for the weekend and offering dog parents a 15% discount at all of their properties in the United States. Guests with dogs will also receive a special check-in gift at 20 properties during Packed Weekend.
- Wisdom Panel will be hosting giveaways of their doggy DNA kits on their social channels throughout the weekend.
- Get your paws on stylish swag from maxbone. For three days, you can transform Fido’s wardrobe with a 15% off discount using promo code PACK15. Look out for surprises on their social media, too.
- Honor your best friend with a silhouette portrait from Minted, or honor all your friends by giving them their Christmas gifts wrapped in your dog’s beautiful face. The popular site is offering a 15% sale on pet-related gifting items throughout the weekend.
- Treat your couch “pug-tato” to a frozen yogurt from The Bear & The Rat for a discounted price throughout “Packed Weekend.”
To see the full list of deals and delights, visit www.PackedWeekend.com
Don't Sit, Don't Stay! Friday, Nov. 20, is also the start of the Pack Walk Challenge. Participants will be asked to complete 30 Miles in 30 Days or 20 Workouts in 30 Days (including a walk/dog walk!) and track their progress using the MapMyFitness or MyFitnessPal apps from Under Armour Connect Fitness for the chance to win prizes. Join BringFido’s very own Lauren Barker in taking on the challenge with your canine for the chance to win a Tractive pet tracker or roundtrip travel for four from Alaska Airlines.
Prime Video hopes to achieve the largest global pack walk ever, and will enable in-app donations to three charities during the challenge: The American Heart Association's Healthy Bond for Life, Environmental Defense Fund, and Best Friends Animal Society. Even better, Prime Video will match consumer donations made through the Challenge up to $100,000 ($33,333.33 per charity) for a 24-hour window beginning Nov. 21.
A Month of Pawsitivity Throughout the month, BringFido will be joining other canine-loving companies in sniffing out “Paw-sitive News” provided by heroic hounds. Did you hear about the surfing dog who helps veterans get over PTSD? Or, the pup who has been delivering much-needed items to people in need in recent months? Check in with us to for a new “tail” every week this month, and discover other Pawsitive Impact stories by searching #thepacktv.
Do you have some #pawsitivenews to share with the pack? Email your story to email@example.com. Be sure to include a picture of your dog and your mailing address, so we can send them a treat if your story is selected!
Are you ready to join “The Pack?” If so, be sure to tune-in on Nov. 20, and be sure to check out PackedWeekend.com to get in on the fun!